Friday, July 16, 2010

Change Will Do Me Good

So, the big decision is that I have decided to move to LA. Though I have announced it all over the place, my actual moving day is going to be a big question. I am putting my condo on the market in August and moving day will totally depending on my place selling. Right now, I'm working on cleaning it, fixing it and getting it pretty for showing.

I'd like to move in October, but my mom is getting married on 10/10/10, at 10:10am (awesome, right?) which makes things a little complicated. The big plan is to fly in to look for a place, come back for my mom's wedding and drive back with some stuff. I'll keep everyone posted on that process.

The icing on my cake is that I am now happily engaged. Everyone loves icing, right? I've got a place in mind, but we decided to figure out the date once we move to LA so that we can see what our money situations look like. We are both taking a huge leap by moving to LA without jobs, we're definitely stepping out on faith. We feel super positive about the decision and our happy to have the moral support of our friends and families as we make this step. Thank you all!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! I know uve been trying to move to LA for a long time...maybe Kelly and me will c u there when we do travel nursing...best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete