Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Here!

My adventures in Los Angeles will begin on April 21.  If you've been following the blog, you know that the fiancee and I always planned to roll out right after the wedding.  There was a hitch in our plan because our wedding was being considered for the show "Four Weddings" on TLC.  If we had been selected for the show, I would have needed to stay in Chicago longer.

Based on the tone of this blog, I'm sure you can imagine that we weren't chosen.  I got the news 6 days before the wedding that it wasn't going to work out.  So during wedding crunch time, we had to figure out whether it was feasible, logical and and reasonable for us to move forward with our original plan.  In between final wedding plans, we have decided to leave by May 1st.

I have staked out a place on a couch in Los Angeles and will solidify a place for us to live.  The next couple of weeks will be packed with packing, farewells, and prayers.  Stay tuned for info about jobs for me and the wife, working hard to pay the rent, and my life breaking into the industry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment